- Atomtex AT1103M X-ray Radiation Dosimeter
Unique highly-sensitive devise for measuring radiation exposure. The Radiation Survey Meter / Dosimeter Measures directed dose equivalent rate of continuous X-ray radiation with energy from 5 keV.
- Atomtex AT1121 AT1123 – X-RAY Gamma Radiation Dosimeters
Portable multifunctional wide-range instruments for continuous, short-term and pulsed X and gamma radiation dosimetry.
- Atomtex AT2140 AT2140A Dosimeters
Compact energy efficient device to measure ambient dose equivalent rate and continuous dose of gamma radiation.The dosimeter can be used by radiation safety agencies or by inexperienced people concerned with radiation background level, as well as for educational purposes.
- Atomtex AT6130 Radiation Survey Meter$1,183.00The Atomtex AT6130 Radiation Survey Meter, Geiger Counter and Personal Electronic Dosimeter is a multi use instrument for measurement of Gamma, Beta & X-Ray sources for energy ranges from 20keV to 3MeV. This Radiation detector is small, robust and is well suited to many general measurement applications.
- Atomtex АТ1125 AT1125A Radiation Monitors
Portable high-sensitivity Radiation Monitors are designed to search for and detect sources of gamma radiation, measure ambient gamma radiation dose equivalent rate, alpha and beta particle flux density from flat contaminated surfaces, as well as for radiometric monitoring of radionuclides in samples using a beaker.
- Saphymo CSDF Contamination Monitor & Survey Meter$1,720.00The Saphymo Minitrace CSDF is an unique multi-purpose meter for contamination, survey, dose rate, x-rays, food and wipe test measurements. Easy to use, it is the ideal device to simply and quickly identify a potential contamination (cps, Bq, Bq/cm²). This unique Saphymo Minitrace CSDF also offers a special mode for food measurements within two steps. At first, it measures the background and it measures the activity level found in the liquid and smashed food.
- Saphymo MiniTRACE Beta C10/B30
This robust, portable device is helpful to improve the safety of workers in the control areas of nuclear power plants, research centres, hospitals and reprocessing plants. It's simple to use and makes fast and easy detection of possible spots of contamination in the controlled areas.
- Saphymo MiniTRACE Gamma S10/S100
This portable device is a survey meter specially designed for use by Health Physics and non-specialized staff. Its features are fast response, lightness and sturdiness. Device is very suitable to locate radioactive hot spots while giving precise measurement.
Providing radiation based products and services including radiation survey meters, personal dosimeters, radiation source disposal, wipe testing, analysis & reporting, design, simulation & isotope supply.
Nuclear Australia the number one industry partner for all your radiation needs.