Atomtex AT6130 Radiation Survey Meter / Geiger Counter / Personal Electronic Dosimeter in one. The AT6130 is a compact and robust device intended for Gamma and X-Ray radiation ambient dose equivalent and rate measurements. As well as measurements of beta particle flux density on contaminated surfaces. This Radiation Survey Meter has an inbuilt search mode where the instrument displays in counts per second (cps). This general purpose Radiation Survey Meter / Geiger Counter / Personal Electronic Dosimeter is well suited to industrial, environmental, security and border control applications.
The instrument’s operating principle is based on the count rate measurement, generated in the internal Geiger Muller pancake detector. Under the influence of X-Ray, Gamma and Beta Radiation. The Count rate is converted automatically into Sv values throughout the entire energy range of 20keV to 3MeV. The Microprocessor-based unit is responsible for controlling the radiation monitor operating modes, calculations and displaying the measurement results.
This Radiation Survey Meter / Geiger Counter / Personal Electronic Dosimeter is well suited as a general purpose instrument and represents outstanding quality, functionality, robustness and value for money. The instrument is supplied with a certificate of calibration, user manual and a 12 month warranty. For ordering assistance, technical questions, batch quantities or OEM applications please contact us
AT6130 Radiation Survey Meter Features
- Low weight and small size
- Detects X-Rays and Gamma radiation in the range of 20keV to 3MeV
- 2000 measurement results stored in non-volatile memory
- Multi use instrument, Radiation Survey Meter, Personal Electronic Dosimeter, wipe tester, source search functionality.
- Automatic compensation of intrinsic background levels
- Selective measurement of beta and gamma radiation in mixed fields
- Measurement results, current time, date and battery life indicator is displayed on LCD screen
- Measurement results can be transmitted to a PC via Bluetooth interface (If available)
- Headphones can be attached when working in noisy environment