Saphydose γ-i operational dosimeter measures the Hp (10) X and γ dose in real time. It can be used individually or as part of our dosimetry management systems. The dosimeter is for people working in a controlled areas (Nuclear Power Plant, fuel reprocessing plant, research center, hospital, non destructive testing service) or likely to be exposed (army, police, fire brigade …). The Saphydose Gamma Radiation Dosimeter is sought after for its sturdy aluminium housing, its high resistance to electromagnetic fields, its battery life, its reliability and ergonomics.
* Rated range of use Hp(10)*: 50 keV – 7 MeV
* Sensitive to X Ray and gamma radiation
* Direct readout of dose equivalents Hp (10) (deep/whole body) and Hp (0.07) (shallow/skin)
* Display Units: Sv and rem (with prefixes) or scaled in Sv and cGy (with prefixes)
* 10-year data retention without battery
* Wide working range for radiation dose accumulation from 1 µSv to 10 Sv