Saphymo MiniTRACE Beta C10/B30
The Saphymo MiniTRACE Beta offers strong safety benefits to public bodies, such as health and safety officers, radiation protection inspectors, police, fire brigade, emergency crew and first respondents. The simplicity of it’s use allows for the detection of possible spots of radiation contamination in a way that is quick and precise.
Four alarm thresholds are pre-programmed and can be changed as required, by the user. The mode for calculation of the mean value can be started by pressing a button. This instrument is equipped with batteries that provide extra-long operation time (2,000 hours at < 100 Bq). It’s 6-digit display with an additional alphanumeric segment consisting of 5 digits, displays the measurement value, alarms and instrument quality.
Selected areas of application:
- Radiological control areas such as in nuclear power plants or reprocessing facilities.
- Hospitals, police, fire brigade, emergency crews and first respondents.
- Research centers, industrial X-ray applications.
- Schools, universities, education institutes.
- In the search for depleted and enriched uranium, fission products.
- Radioactive material in construction – raw materials, scrap, minerals, etc.
- Protective rubber cover (included).
- Communication kit (software and IR transceiver).
- Transparent plastic protection.
- Belt pouch.
- Suitcase (Pelicase®).
- Pressure-tight container for air transport.
For further information on this product, please contact us at Nuclear Australia.
- Fast response time (1 sec.).
- Integration time adapted to change of measured value.
- Additional “mean value mode”.
- Count-up mode (free adjustable timer via software).
- Long battery lifetime (2,000 hours).
- Robust housing.
- Four adjustable alarm thresholds.
- Visual and audible alarm output.
- Infrared interface.
- Audible pulse output.
- Excellent price-performance ratio.
- Display unit: CPS (optionally Bq, related to 60Co).