Saphymo MiniTRACE Gamma
Saphymo MiniTRACE Gamma is a dose rate meter designed to improve the safety of employees in control areas of nuclear power plants, research centers, hospitals and reprocessing facilities. It also offers significant benefits to public entities, such as fire brigades, the police, radiation protection inspectors, first respondents and health officers. It is robust and simple to use making it easy to measure the gamma dose rate (ambient dose equivalent rate (H*(10)) or exposure rate). Four alarm thresholds are pre-programmed and can be changed by the user via Communication Kit (DataVIEW/-PRO, IR-transceiver). The mean value mode can be started by pressing a button.
Selected areas of application:
- Radiological control areas such as in nuclear power plants or reprocessing facilities.
- Search for depleted and enriched uranium, radioactive material and fission products.
- Police, fire brigades and first respondents.
- Research centers, industrial X-ray applications, hospitals.
- Schools, universities and education institutes.
- Suitable to determine the gamma background during radon measurement.
- Protective rubber cover (included).
- Communication Kit (DataVIEW/-PRO and IR-transceiver).
- Transparent plastic protection.
- Belt pouch.
- Wall support.
- Suitcase (Pelicase®).
For further information on this product, please contact us at Nuclear Australia.
- Fast response time (1 sec.).
- Additional “mean value mode”.
- Long battery lifetime (2 000 hours).
- 6-digit illuminated display.
- Four adjustable alarm thresholds.
- Visual and audible alarm output.
- Infrared interface.
- Audible pulse output.
- Robust housing.
- Calibrated according to international standards.
- Internal storage for 650 dose rate values and dose.
- Optional GPS.
- Also available in radio version with transmission up to 20 km/12.5 mi (versions S10R / S100R).