Saphymo PAB-2 is used in the testing of non-fixed surface points, for radiation contamination. This product is ideal for the monitoring of items, materials, products, parcels, shipments, etc. leaving a controlled area or a regulated site.
While in standby mode, this unit measures the ambient background radiation level and automatically adapts the data accordingly, to guarantee a constant measurement accuracy.
There is a reinforced shielded version of this device (PAB-2R) for use in high gamma radiation environments.
- Internal battery with charger – 8-hour autonomy.
- External power supply +14.4 VDC1A with car adapter.
- Drawer to accommodate a tray with dimensions ø 56 mm x 3 mm maximum (on request).
For further information on this product, please contact us at Nuclear Australia.
- Autonomous and user-friendly.
- Measurement and recording of external background noise.
- Real-time monitoring.
- Dual proportional counter, sealed Ar-CO2.
- Adjustable contamination thresholds.
- Surface contamination (Bq/cm2).
- Audible alarm.
- Parameter access restricted by a key.
- Printer and PC outputs.
- Electronics based on industrial microprocessor.
- Display on large LCD screen.
- Anti-coincidence algorithm.
- Memorization of the 3,840 last values time stamped on a flash memory.
- Maintenance mode allowing quality control of the dual detector.